Insuring your motorcycle with Erie Insurance offers you:
- Coverage for damage to gear and safety riding apparel, including helmets, riding boots, riding gloves and protective eyewear.
- Coverage for damage to equipment and accessories, such as electronic devises, custom paint, decals, graphics or seats, chromed accessories, windshields, sidecars and trailers, saddlebags, custom exhaust systems and more.
- One insurance policy. You can add motorcycle coverage to an existing ERIE auto policy. So you’ll get one policy and one bill (and coverage with no worries). With our 12-month policy, you’ll be covered throughout the year.
- Medical coverage. This coverage can be added to your policy to help cover medical expenses incurred from an accident when you are riding or using your motorcycle. An additional premium or cost is required.
- Roadside assistance. If your motorcycle breaks down, has a flat tire or runs out of gas, this coverage pays for reasonable towing and required labor costs at the site of the breakdown. An additional premium or cost is required.
- New pricing. If you’re already an ERIE Customer, but haven’t updated your policy recently, you’ll want to check out our new coverage.
If you are interested in obtaining more information or a quote, contact us.